Sizes: 63 inch
Scope of use: Universal.
1. Determine where you need to paste then wash it;
2. Turn over the decal and pull the back paper off;
3. Evenly sprinkle water on the parts of the car to be pasted - to reduce the viscosity of the sticker and to adjust the position;
4. Slowly Stick decal and adjust it to the best position you think;
5. After the general position of the figure is determined, forcefully scrape off water and air bubbles. Carefully peel off the transparent transfer film;
6. Do not let the car sticker and the body have any separation or protrusion;
7. Try to make the water in the car sticker dry out, and conditionally heat it to moderately.
1. Do not wax one week ago before deciding to dress up your car. The wax will make the sticker not sticky. The decal should not be attached when the car is hot. You must wash the car. You can not wash the car within one week after the sticker. Do not expose to the sun within 24 hours; do not wash the car within three days after the car sticker is pasted, do not paste it on a rainy day, the effect will be bad.
2. If the sticker needs to be attached to the door seam or other places where it needs to be moved, don't worry, just use the sharp knife to cut it.
[How to clear]
Gently scrape the edges of the sticker with your fingernails and tear it off completely, leaving no marks or damage to the paint. If it is too cold in the winter to scrape the corners, the adhesive tape can be properly heated by a hair dryer, and it can be easily removed after being softened.